Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paula & Ron {Barstow, CA}

How's that one song go....? "Hey, hey, hey Paula....I wanna marry you!"
Well, meet Ron {he's the lucky guy that gets to marry Paula} & Paula. I had a blast with both of them last night watching them together and getting to know them more as a couple while I shot their engagement portraits. What good sports they were...I had them in several different places in Barstow, and they never once flinched or thought, "really?!" - even when we pulled in to a liquor store parking lot or "snuck" into the old Drive-In movie theather!!








Fun bridal shower...fun engagement session...I can't wait for the wedding! Thanks again, you two...you rock. I'm going to proof all these before I finish proofing the shower photos for you so you have time to get images printed before the big day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment