Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh, Saturday!

Got back late Friday evening from my OpLove Session in Tehachapi...had a fun day, came home & spent some time with the hubby and one of our best friends who was in from out-of-town, got ready for my Sat AM shoot, and hit the sack thinking I was all set for the weekend....then,POW! Woke up Saturday AM to the red, watery, annoying allergy eyes....errrrrg...thank goodness for my "nerd goggles," as my hubby calls 'em, (guess that's the hint that I need a new pair of glasses)- my contacts were definetly not loving me that AM. I was so grateful that at least the family coming for pictures I had done a session with in the past - if Mom didn't know me, I'm sure she would've thought I was quite the party girl on Friday night! eeks! But, on to the session...
Miss Audrey is growing up so fast. I did her newborn pics...and now look at her! Sitting up and so inquisitive...and definetely well accessorized. (Mom made this hat!! Too fun!!) She was NOT loving the look at first (had to include this pic...)...
...but was back to smiles in a jiff...

(I love her little expression in this one for some reason)...


Her two older brothers came for some pics as well...but it was early on a Saturday AM, and their Dad was home from the box, and they were definetely just needing to be outside being boys...


...so we moved it outside for a bit! (nothing like some room to run when you're a kiddo!)



I've got three adorable babies that I did a session with on Monday, and then a Change of Command Ceremony from Tuesday that I'll be starting to proof as soon as I finish designing a book from an enagement session...we had to get to San Diego again today, so I'm a bit behind on getting to everything, but hope to be able to play catch-up this weekend- as well as get some homework done for my class!! (let's just say I stocked up on coffee to get me through the next couple days!) I have another session Friday evening, so bear with me as I get caught up...I might be a little delayed in getting posts up, but they'll be coming! (I've got some more OpLove Sessions in the next few weeks, too...can't wait!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment