Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stephanie & Damon {tying the knot} 9.12.09 - Sandy Basin

Congratulations Stephanie & Damon! I made a slideshow glimpse back on your beautiful day for you to enjoy while I finish proofing the rest of the images. (there's a ton of 'em!!) It's too big to fit here, so it's uploaded onto my website for you to enjoy. www.sunflowerstudiosite.com Just click on the slideshow link at the bottom, then on yours...it'll call up in another window. I really enjoyed meeting all of your friends and family, and capturing these memories for you! Thank you again! I hope you enjoy the "tease!"






Stephanie & Damon tied the knot this past Saturday at Sandy Basin Community Center, Ft. Irwin, CA. Their adorable little girl was the flower girl....and if you asked her, SHE was getting married! {and from the little flirting going on between her and the ring bearer, it could've been that way! They were definetly keeping everyone laughing!} Enjoy these and the slideshow....I've got more sneek peeks from the other sessions this week comin' up next!

3 comments:

  1. Missie I love these pics...I couldnt have asked for a better photgrapher to be at my wedding..I cant wait to see the rest of the pics
    Thank you
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast, Stephanie! Thanks again for the honor to be there for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those kiddos are ADORABLE! Jessica

    ReplyDelete