Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friday Night Light

With the insane wildfires (even being as far away from post as they are) come some amazing sunsets over the Mojave...and knowing first-hand what it's like for your family to loose everything in a fire, I certainly don't like thinking about the cause of such gorgeous night skies;
but I still can't help but to gawk at their beauty! Mother nature can have a twisted little mind when she wants...

{eerrrggg....blogger won't let me increase the size of my images for some reason! image this BIG!!!}

HAD to take advantage of that dramatic backdrop at the end of Friday evening's session with some silhouettes...

They're such a cute couple...so flirty with each other!
They have two FUN Great Danes, so earlier in the evening we were getting shots of the whole family. His parents were in from out-of-town, and Mom came along to help watch the dogs while we did some shots without them...and I gotta say, I wish I had her for all my shoots! She was carrying my bag and being an awesome "assistant" for the night! Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment