Saturday, September 5, 2009

{The Stolen Kiss}







Just playing around for fun {and an excuse to buy chocolate} with some assignments for my class, so thought I'd share these with ya...
Have a couple cool new things that I'm adding to my printing and mounting options!! Float Mounts ... and FRAMING! Yeah!!
I'll be adding the pricing and info on those to my 2009 Studio Policies and Pricing Guide, and will also have the information available at the Super Sign Up event here on post next week. I'm really excited to have these two new options for you!!
Alrighty- have a great weekend...my WVU Mountaineers just won their season opener, so it's a happy day in the Jurick household. I've got a session from last night to proof, and a session this evening to shoot, so look for some more sneek peeks soon. For now we're off to enjoy a couple hours with some friends...homemade empanadas!! yum!!...and after my shoot this evening we're doing some pad thai...after having many nights of soup or omlettes for dinner because of our crazy schedules, we're pumped for some real meals this weekend! {yeah for friends that cook!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment