Sunday, July 17, 2011

Extreme Makeover Home Edition {Day Three on Set}


Whew! Man...for this one week I really wish humans could function well without any sleep; I would just love to be able to stay on site 24/7 to see the whole process! I'm itching to get back to the site this AM...when I left yeterday the basement walls had just been completed and the concrete was about to be poured; overnight they started on the actual home! By the time I get there it's going to be mindblowing to see how much they were able to accomplish in the few hours I was away....
The two photos abover are Chip & Greg from Blue Ridge Log Cabins celebrating with the men from Superior Walls and the crowd as the last section of the basement gets placed. Woo-hoo for progress!
Below are some volunteers hard at work..I actually know Annmarie {painting the smiley face}; I was able to snag some pics of her and her friend working while Paulie was filming a scene in front of them. So fun to watch!

I think I over did it on taking photos yesterday....whoops...but there was just so much going on! I look forward to being able to share more....the building process and then more of the filming obviously make for some great photo ops!  

Today I somehow need to find a magical cape to get me everywhere I want to be all at once. At Noon I'm actually going to be back at Omni Fitness shooting this month's Member Spotlight headshots, then I'll be bouncing back and forth between the construction site and Festival Park where tonight's concert is being held. {That'll be going on until from 12-9 downtown} I'm also dying to finally get back to the site for some night time action....so it's going to be a late one today! Most likely it'll be tomorrow night before I'm able to write again, but stay tuned!

You can also check out some more of my shots on Blue Ridge Log Cabin's Facebook Page. They're uploading more throughout the week, and also have a link to a live video stream of the build!

No comments:

Post a Comment