Monday, September 28, 2009

Paula's Wedding Shower {Ft. Irwin}

Today I shot a wedding shower for a fun Bride-to-be... whom I'm psyched to also be doing the engagement & wedding photography for as well! The shower was an English Tea theme; and since you'll be meeting the Bride & Groom on here soon {we're doing the engagement session tomorrow} I thought I'd share some of the little details with you from today...


{these are the handmade flowers on top of the cake}

This adorable pup is Shiner...throughout the course of the shower he was dressed up to go along with the spirit of the celebration. {he's obviously much better behaved than my dog...Quilla would have had the hat & boa ... and the cake and crumpets ... all devoured within minutes} For being a good sport for everyone today, I figured he deserved a little love on the blog tonight, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment