Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ode To Joy...

There's not much better than coming home to a wagging tail, wet nose...and trails of half eaten boxes of crayons, Dum Dum lollipops, and black high heels...

...unless you can opt to come home through your back door instead, {to avoid the reality of whatever awaits in your home if you've forgotten to shut the bedroom doors, and your dog's name is...oh, let's call her Quilla, shall we?}, and be greeted by the two most gentle giants ever! Meet Solo {above} and Jack {below}...

These two are quite possibly the coolest dogs ever (next to my crazy Quilla, of course!) and I'm going to miss them so much. As if saying "farewell" to amazing neighbors isn't hard enough, we had to say bye to these two crazies, too, this weekend. Whenever Mike and I go in and out our back door, we can always count on Solo and Jack to be up to something to make us smile....
{usually it's seeing this...Jack and his floppy tounge jumping up over the fence to say "hi."}

I had to get out my fisheye lens for a few pics of these two before they left,{used in the first and last pics to get that distortion in size}, and thought I'd share 'em. I also just gotta thank Rachel & Mark again for just being such awesome neighbors...safe travels to you guys, and enjoy that awesome new place you're headed to!! Give Jack & Solo belly rubs for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment