Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Giggles!


















This gorgeous gal has such a good laugh...and she was doing plenty of it last night! I had so much fun with her and her Mom (and...yeah- when you go shopping next, I'm taggin' along....such cute shoes & clothes!!!). We did a mixed studio and outdoor shoot...and miss giggles was just a blast to work with. (thanks for teaching me the "Hot Dog Song," by the way!) Sooo many gorgeous smiles and silly faces...I love it!
Thanks for a fun evening, you two! I didn't get to really start proofing today like I'd hoped, but I promise as soon as we get back from San Diego this weekend I'll dive right in and get these online for you to enjoy! I really appreciate your understanding, and hope you enjoy the little "taste" ... there's so much more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment