Sunday, September 11, 2011

OpLove Session {downtown Fayetteville}


Thursday evening I had the pleasure of getting to photograph this lovey-dovey pair; capturing sweet kisses and glances and they prepare for facing a year apart. Married just about a year ago, they are still all doe-eyed toward each other...so sweet to witness!


This portrait of "C" is one of my favs of her that I captured. Something tells me this is one "M" will have in his "top ten" list for me to send to him overseas. She just looks so naturally radiant. And I just love that Tux & Sable, their surprisingly calm little chihuahuas, were sporting their patriotic bandanas and joining in on the fun. {Sable even had her nails painted for the occassion}


It was so wonderful getting to know you two! Thanks for being so fun & relaxed to work with...talk about making my job easy! I really look forward to photographing you both again in the future.  I hope you enjoy this little sneek peek - your gallery is soon to follow!

'till then.... "M" - safe travels! Come home safe, and come home soon. I'll be looking forward to seeing the two of you together again XOXO 

OpLove disclaimer: "The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply and endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."

No comments:

Post a Comment