Friday, September 30, 2011

Counting the Days! {OpLove}


So excited that I had the opportunity to work with this family again! We met up this summer for a family session when Dad was home...now that he's in Afghanistan, they're counting down the days, minutes, & hours until they can all be together again!

I cannot believe how much "C" has grown in just the past couple months; and I was loving that he was all smiles and giggles for these long-distance hugs & kisses being sent to Dad. Miss "J" was a great model, as usual, and really should win the award for best big sister. {and how gorgeous is Mom?!}

I know without a doubt that their Soldier is going to love having these moments to enjoy, and I certainly hope these smiles from home help the days go a bit quicker.


{OpLove disclaimer: "The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement ot recommendation by the Department of Defense."

No comments:

Post a Comment