Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OpLove Photography {Home Sweet Home}


This beautiful couple welcomed home their sweet little man just a few short weeks ago, and I loved being able to capture these tender moments for them before Dad heads off to Afghanistan. Using their home as our backdrop, we met up bright & early Saturday morning for this OpLove session....



Little "W" was the calmest little guy...just happy to be in Mom & Dad's arms...
I was thrilled that Buddy came out for some photos, too...my four-legged family member streak continues! I love it! {But it's seriously getting harder & harder to resist bringing home another warm fuzzy to add to our family. I keep trying to tell myself two pets are already enough....I may just have to go get a goldfish or something...I just love dogs!}

Buddy seems to be pretty chill about sharing the attention with this new little member of the family; maybe that'll change once "W" is crawling after him, but for now he was all about trying to plant a big 'ol slobbery kiss on him. "W" didn't seem to mind one bit - boy, those two are going to be adorable together as the years go by! Sure hope I get the opportunity to capture some sweet little moments between the two of them in the future.

Thank you guys for the wonderful opportunity to photograph your sweet little family. I look forward to sharing the rest of your gallery with you. May this year apart speed by for you; can't wait to hear about a safe & happy homecoming!

{OpLove disclaimer: "The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."


No comments:

Post a Comment