Saturday, September 24, 2011

2011 Holiday Mini Sessions

 Woo-hoo! The mini sessions are back!

This year I have THREE dates available for you to choose from...but there's only FOUR slots available on each date, so only twelve lucky families are going to get to take advantage of these great little packages.  I hope you'll be one of them! Call me...NOW!...to grab your slot.

760.927.0518

you can also e-mail me. Just click the "Contact Missie" link on the bottom left of my site

All session slots will be booked on a first-come,first-serve basis. If you e-mail me I will look at the date & time of your e-mail in the event of multiple requests for the same slot coming in.

Your session fee will be due in full at the time of booking to reserve your slot. For your convenience I accept Visa, Mastercard, & Discover via my secure shopping cart.
{I will direct you to this when we book your session}
If I do not receive your session fee within 24 hours, your slot will be considered "open"

I have designed three special packages for you to choose from for your mini session;
all of them offer amazing savings from my regular artistry prices. Simply choose what works best for your family...and you can certainly add on to your package with anything your heart desires from my 2011 studio product line of prints, designs, albums, & jewelry {new!}

Here they are!

Option 1: Enjoy your mini session & online gallery at this special $50 rate!
{any prints, designs, albums, & jewelry will be in addition to this session fee}


Option 2: Enjoy your mini session & online gallery PLUS select your favorite card design from my collection and you'll have a set of 25 beautiful holiday cards to share with friends and family. You'll also enjoy a $25 credit towards your choice of any one of my Framed Print or Lustre Print Collections. All this is only $150 ( a $285 value )
{you may select any additional prints, designs, albums, & jewelry to enjoy at home and give as gifts; these will be in addition to this session fee} 



Option 3: Enjoy your mini session & online gallery PLUS select your favorite card design from my collection and you'll have a set of 50 beautiful holiday cards to share with friends and family.  I'll also customize a 3x3 mini accordian album design for you...you'll have a set of 3 of this design. Perfect to give as gifts, and you get to keep one for yourself! You'll also enjoy a $25 credit towards your choice of any one of my Framed Print or Lustre Print Collections. All this is only $310 ( a $540 value )
{you may select any additional prints, designs, albums, & jewelry to enjoy at home and give as gifts; these will be in addition to this session fee}



So when are these awesome sessions being held? you ask

Here are some answers to some FAQs:

Where will the session be held?
All sessions will be outdoor, natural-light sessions. Your setting will be in the landscaping and comfort of my home's yard...I even have a rockin' shabby chic couch I'll have out for us to use!
I will provide directions once we're booked, but I live in the Haymount section of  Fayetteville.

What if it rains? Will sessions be rescheduled?
Nope! No worries...I've got 'cha covered. literally. Your schedules are hectic, so I wouldn't put you through the hassle of having to figure all that out...in the event of inclement weather, we will move the session inside. I have studio lights, beautiful hardwood flooring, and soft subtle colors that will blend in with any family's style and attire. We'll be good to go!


Can our dog {or cat, or bird, or snake...}be a part of our session?
I love working with pets, however family sessions incorporating four-legged family members do take a bit more time since, well, pets will be pets. Because these are 20 minute sessions I ask that pets please do not join you. If you would like for your dog to be a part of your family portraits I would love to schedule a regular session for you...we'll have the time and locations perfect for your warm fuzzy.

What is the difference between a mini session and a regular session?
Mini sessions offer you to opportunity to enjoy working with me to capture those important family moments, only without all the "bells and whistles" and {bonus!} at a mini price.

My sessions are $125, and in addition to the 60-90 minute session I spend time with you in person for both a pre-session consultation and a post-session portrait & design collection consultation. A family session can include up to 2 wardrobe looks, and may not necessarily be in just one location. Well trained & friendly pets are welcome with advance planning, and your gallery will include 30 images.
With 48-hours notice we are able to reschedule a session due to illness or family emergency.

My 2011 Holiday Minis are 20-minute sessions. We use one set location, and there are no wardrobe changes. Pre-session consultations will be done over the phone at the time of booking, and you will enjoy a gallery of 10 images to select from. Sorry, no pets allowed. For these specific sessions you have three package options to choose from; all of which you can add to from my studio product line.
We are not able to reschedule mini sessions for any reason, and deposits are not refundable.

I look forward to working with you! Remember, while I have 3 dates available there's only 12 total slots! Call or e-mail me today to reserve your family's time! 760.927.0518  or e-mail.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Missie this is fabulous!! I wish I lived closer so I could have you take our Christmas photos!!!

    ReplyDelete