Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Bowman Family {Merry Bee Farms}

I was so excited this morning to finally have the chance to photograph a session out at this beautiful location. The owners of this farm have been beyond gracious in letting me come out to oogle their fantastic setting, and roam about to enjoy their horses and cattle with my lens. Today I got to share this scenary with a super sweet family, and I so hope to be able to share it with many more families in the near future....
{I am in love with these two shots...when my hubby & I finally have our family I can just picture a set of 2 or 3 of these over our couch. Doesn't this just scream "fun?!"}

Ah! Such a beautiful family!
 Mr. Connor wasn't the happiest of campers this morning, but there is a series of shots to go with this one where he's sitting on the crates that I know his Mom & Dad are just going to love...

 Miss Jade is such a wonderful big sis...isn't that first shot of her in the awesome hat just so sweet? It completely matches her personality....
After a morning in the thick, wet, Carolina heat there's no better way to wrap up a photo session than to enjoy some watermelon. {well, unless there's a pool nearby...I think we were all ready to find one to jump into by this point!} Bowmans, thank you for being such a wonderful bunch to work with! Enjoy the rest of your vacation time, and Happy Father's Day to you Aric! Hope you enjoy this sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment