Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ella {Asheville, NC}




Fourteen months I've waited to meet miss Ella...and oh was it worth every minute of waiting to finally get to see her chubby little cheeks, sweet little smile, and adorable little toes! Not to sound cliche', but I remember when she was just a twinkle in her Mommy's eyes...and now she's this amazing little 5 month old!

I met her Mommy back at Fort Irwin, and unfortunetly the Army pulled a cruel prank on us and moved us to diffferent parts of the U.S. just before Ella arrived. Thankfully for me, Ella's Papa & Grandma happen to live in beautiful Asheville; while she & her Mommy were out here visiting this weekend I was able to take advantage of the opportunity to at long last catch up with my friend and finally meet Ella. Of course, that meant they were not going to have an excuse to avoid my camera.

Liz just glows with happiness when she's holding Ella...it was such a joy to watch and capture. We actually shot these photos right where Liz married her sweetheart, Patrick; I just love that the setting is not only just lush and beautiful, but has such a special significance as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment