Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sister, Sister! {Harvey House & Studio}




How cute are these two?!!
***
These sweet sisters both do pageants, and big sis has a big one coming up in November. They have so many cute outfits...um, hello - pink boots?! I want a pair!!
***
We started out at the Harvey House in Barstow, and they were such little troopers with the wind and cold air...but the smiles definetly got a little bigger when we got back to the nice warm studio! {I can't believe I've lived in California long enough now to "complain" about how cold yesterday was...back in NJ I would have still thought it was warm for this time of year! I think I'm in trouble for our trip back to WV for Thanksgiving....}
***
It was fun working with you, girls! I hope we get to do it again soon. I know you'll do great in the pageant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment