Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Little "R & R"...












I was able to sneak away for some "me" time this past Sunday morning...grabbed the camera, my hubby's truck, cranked the radio (oh! a radio ... awesome! My car's radio doesn't work so this was a thrill to have!), and hit up Rainbow Basin, the Harvey House, and some of the cool motel signs on Route 66. I'm doing a road trip up to Napa Valley with my hubby in August, so I'm definetly in the "road trip" frame of mind right now; the little 30 min drive to Rainbow Basin was a good little way to wet my whistle while I wait for the trip to finally get here...
On another little note...I posted a call for models on Facebook! Better check it out for the details...first come, first serve...(if you haven't already become a fan, I'm at Missie Jurick Photography-Sunflower Studio on there)...


No comments:

Post a Comment