Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Find me on Facebook!

I've had a personal Facebook page for a while now, and finally had some time tonight to create one for the studio, too! (It's under "Missie Jurick Photography - Sunflower Studio." ) Yeah for free time!

I'll be using the page to add little tidbits about the studio, post upcoming events, and give personal comments about some of my favorite images...AND now you'll be able to show off even more pics from your session on your facebook page! Become a fan, and once images from your session are posted to my page I'll be able to quickly "tag" you. Viola! Instant gratification....if only all of life were that easy!

I'll still be writing here, and of course posting my studio "sneak peeks." Studio promotions and announcements will also still be here, but I think they easily get "lost" on the blog. Having them not get buried under new posts will make it easier for you to stay up to speed. (plus you never know....I'm taking some more classes in the fall, so I may just be putting out a call for models on there for some homework assignments!...that means free sessions as a "thank you" for letting me borrow you for a bit! Whoa!)

OK...off to lala land I go! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment