Monday, July 27, 2009

Desert Diva


Some more fun from Friday's session...
...She was so excited for the pink dress...then she got it on, and she was like a runaway bride! Got some cute ones of her sporting the dress with some funky fun boots, but I couldn't resist posting this one, though, since it "summed up" how she just kept wanting to go see what her brothers were up to off to the side! (girl after my own heart..cool dress, cool shoes, and playing in the dirt!) I just love how the pink popped in the desert...


...and when you have the dress & the shoes, you can't forget the sunglasses! This girl's got "diva" down pat and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle one with the pink dress in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could get away with wearing that dress.... but I don't think I'd look nearly as cute in it as she did...it was such a fun shoot!

    ReplyDelete