Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Whitehead Family {All together}

 Last evening I had a really sweet opportunity ... getting to photograph a family that was not only all together (we all know how hard that is to pull off nowadays), but also celebrating welcoming two very sweet little ones into their lives! Larissa is just 2 weeks old, and little Bruce is 4 months....how fun it will be for the cousins growing up so close in age!

This was a last-minute session that I'm so glad was able to work out...and we pulled it off just in the nick of time, too; it started to downpour just as I pulled out of their driveway. Bruce and his parents are already on their way back to Texas, so re-scheduling would have been a bit hard. {this is me breathing a sigh of relief!}

I loved getting to capture everyone together, but especially loved getting to capture Great Grandpa holding each of his sweet little great grandchildren...

No comments:

Post a Comment