Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday



I have a lot of blogging to catch up on for the past two weeks, so stay tuned for a little "life in reverse" as I put together posts about the Chicks Who Click Convetion, a review of my new Kelly Moore Bag, share some images from the 4th of July beach wedding I second-shot, and fill you in on some exciting changes that I'll be making to my studio! I'll get it all in...PLUS I'll be blogging about these next few days that I'll be spending  experiencing "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition" in a very cool way!

This week's "Awesome & Awkward" will be a quickie....but I hope you'll be checking back for my upcoming posts. Don't forget to check out Heather & Erica's blogs today as well!

THE AWKWARD:

  • These crazy butterflies I have in my tummy right now! I am SO excited, nervous, amped, pumped, psyched, ecstatic, thrilled, jittery, emotional, and downright THRILLED at the opportunity I have this week to photograph all the goings-on of the Extreme Makeover build that will be going on in Fayetteville.
  • This is an Awkward in Advance....I'm sure I will drool, trip, or say something completly stupid when I get in the presence of Ty Pennington. {oh please don't let me drool...anything but that!}
THE AWESOME:
  • Getting a call in response to submitting my name to Extreme Makeover Home Edition's website asking if I had been contacted yet about photographing the week, and if I was still interested and available. Um........DREAM.COME.TRUE!!!!
Have a fabulous day...and if you're volunteering on the build this week, I'll see you there!! Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment