Monday, July 11, 2011

For Daddy {OpLove Photography}


This past Friday morning I met up with this lovely Mom and her adorable little man for an OpLove session. Sweet little "A" has by far the cutest little furrowed brow and serious little pout; he completly won my heart from the first little sniffle and bottom lip quiver. I'm glad he can't talk yet- with his little looks I would have handed over anything he asked for... not to have him growing up too quickly on Mom & Dad, but oh heavens when he's 4 I hope I get to photograph him! I can just imagine how many little faces he'll make and the funny things he'll be saying. I really enjoyed getting to know Mom and coo over little "A." I certainly can't wait to get an album downrange to Daddy so he can enjoy his beautiful family...

{disclaimer} "The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."


Thanks SO much for the opportunity to capture these moments for your family. I can't wait for "A's" First Birthday session, and my fingers and toes are crossed that Daddy will be home safe to you by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment