Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation Day...

Graduation Day!! What an exciting moment....so much to look forward to, and so much to think back on and cherish...your family is there to support you, your friends are there to help you celebrate...{just leaves me wondering who on earth decided that a polyester gown and funny hat would be the best way to honor the occassion?!}

Saturday morning was warm and sunny....perfect for a gradution day :-) Even better because I got to spend it with one of my favorite families- The Davis'! Believe it or not...they were my very first family portrait session here at Irwin, and this was the third {"1, 2....3"-that's for you, Will!} time I got to work with them.

In addition to some family portraits we did individual shots of Will with everyone...so I gave them each paper and asked them to write either their wish for Will as he graduates, or to share some words of advice on life. I loved seeing what everyone wrote....so what was Zach's wish for his brother as he heads off to Texas A&M?.....

Congratulations, Will! Texas A&M is lucky to be getting you as one of their Cadets.....I know you'll do amazing things....

No comments:

Post a Comment