Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Joint Forces: Two Photographers, One Goal:Celebrating our American Heroes

OK! Something a little different for me :-) I really love my relaxed portrait sessions...it's so important to me to feel like I have the chance to really get to know the families and couples I'm working with, and I love being able to do clothing and location changes as well. I don't want my studio to stray from the "boutique" feel...but it's always fun to collaborate and do new things, and I know that sometimes schedules don't allow for a longer portrait session for some families...so I'm excited to be offering my first day of mini-sessions!

Saturday, July 10th, 2010 I'll be pairing up with a fellow Ft Irwin area photographer,Rowan Rakers {of Pixelbug Memories Photography} We've rented out the Sandy Basin Community Center so that we can celebrate our American Heroes and Families here on post!

We will be photographing seperately - each offering 7 sessions. I am booking and photographing appointments for 30-min sessions that start on the hour, Rowan will be booking & photographing the sessions starting on the half-hour.

Call to reserve your time today! I look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

  1. Best Cheap Digital Camera with No Strings Attached

    If you are looking for a great deal and want to possess the best cheap digital camera available in the market you will be wasting your time googling the term ‘best cheap digital camera’. The best way to get your hands on the best cheap digital camera deal is to go to the site mentioned below and take your time picking and choosing. You are sure to find the best deal here.

    Visit Smart Shoppers to get yourself the best cheap digital camera available any where.

    Smart Team
    www.smartshoppers.in

    ReplyDelete