Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jordan {red, white, and adorable}

Meet sweet little Jordan ... just two months old, and just oh-so-perfect!
This sweet little guy was such a "dream" to photograph...I could've just cooed and gushed over him all day. This session was perfect timing all around...I was in need of a "baby fix," had some cute new knitted hats I'd been dying to use {that striped one is one of 'em}, and with Memorial Day being Monday getting some patriotic shots in honor of his brave Daddy couldn't have been more appropriate. {ah! how cute are those baby shoes?!!!}

Thank you so much for letting me gush over your little man all morning, Amy! And Congratulations again to you and your hubby on your sweet little Jordan. I certainly can't wait to work with you again!! I heop you enjoy your sneek peek...I'll have your gallery up soon for you to enjoy the rest!

1 comment:

  1. Missie they look AMAZING so far!!! Thank you so much again :)

    Amy Christiansen

    ReplyDelete