Monday, August 3, 2009

{Little} Miss America




OK, is she not just utterly scrumptous?!
(I know Mom's been anxiously awaiting this sneek peek all day today...so I'll keep this short and sweet so that she doesn't have to wait a second longer!) I spent yesterday evening with Miss Maddie to get some One Year pics...good gracious, she has a gorgeous head of hair! In one series she's wearing a dress that all the granddaughters in the family have worn, (I love, love, love where's there family history like that!), and I swear she looked just like an "American Girl" doll...
I've got to finish proofing her session as well as today's before we head back to San Diego; I'm sure I'll post more from her session later on :-)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am gonna go so broke...... I love them all and there are still 2 other outfits. You are BADDDDD!!! Can we order a set now and a set later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is adorable!! Missie you really captured different aspects of her personality. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete