Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FREE STUFF for upcoming sessions

Hope you'll come find me tomorrow, Aug. 5th, at the Resource Expo here on post. (10-2) If you book a session tomorrow (including the $25 session deposit to reserve your date) you'll be entered to win that session for FREE! (I'll announce the winner on my Facebook page tomorrow night)


I've got a cool new mounting option for your prints - the float mount - and my latest portfolio book for you to enjoy as well. (This one features some favs from children sessions this summer)


I'm so bummed that this awesome gallery wrap I just did didn't get here today like it was supposed to... It features that gorgeous bella baby from the "cherries" series of pics. Her Mom sings the best little songs to her kiddos, so we took the lyrics to one of them and I have them going around the sides...sooooo cool. Murphy's Law...it'll come tomorrow...so I'll have to get a pic of it to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment