Monday, March 30, 2009

Hugs from Home - Free Sessions for families of deployed soldiers!

Operation: Love Reunited is coming to Fort Irwin!
Ya gotta check this out if you haven't heard of it before...
I've been on the receiving end of this,and trust me-it rocks!
Now that I've got my own business established,
I'm beyond pumped to be joining the OpLove team.
It's amazing, and I know you'll love it. Spread the word!
It takes a few months for all the paperwork to be done and official...and I don't want to wait that long to get started! I've "been there, done that" with deployments, and I know how hard they are. We have many families here at Irwin already dealing with one and many more getting ready. So while the paperwork is doing its thing, I'm gonna start doing mine...but I'll just call it "Hugs from Home" until it's all official :-) Here's the deal....
  • FREE! Yes, FREE! Patriot Photo Session for families of deployed soldiers! It'll cost you zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing! We can do a studio or outdoor/natural light shoot.
  • Your FREE session includes everything my regular sessions do....relaxed, no-rush atmosphere; bring several changes of clothes (remember...patriotic! we'll talk when you call to book!); proofing of prints; online gallery (password protected) to view & share with family & friends for two weeks.
  • You will select 10 FREE images from your session. I will print them as 4x6s & mail them directly to your soldier as a surprise "Hug from Home" and thank-you for their service- at NO COST to you. Your images will be printed using the same awesome professional printing service I use for all my regular sessions.
  • In addition, you get to select 1 FREE image to receive as a digital negative to use on your Facebook/Myspace page.
  • AND...you receive a 20% discount off any additional images from your session that you'd like to order! You can have these for yourself, or have these sent to your soldier as well.

So, who's eligible?

  • You must be an immediate family member of a deployed Ft Irwin soldier. (spouse/children)

How do you book your session?

  • Call me! E-mail me! I will be offering ONE FREE SESSION per month for right now...first come, first serve, so don't delay!
  • I'm so excited to do this, and as I said before I've been on the receiving end of this organization...I'd love to be able to offer more sessions per month, but with all we have going on right now I just can't. In a few months I hope to be able to increase the amount of sessions per month I'm able to offer. I will create a waiting-list and will keep everyone posted.
  • Once you have booked your session, PLEASE be considerate! If you are unable to make your appointment please, please,please let me know atleast 48 hours in advance so that another family can take advantage of this offer!! If you cancel I will do my best to get you rescheduled; if you fail to cancel and just do not show then I will not reschedule you out of fairness to other families who would like to take advantage of this offer.
  • Each family is eligible for one free session per year.
I can't wait to get started! Ali Mocabee (www.alimocabeedesigns.com) did my pics when we were at Riley. (I'm still on her website...so cool!) It was so fun, and my hubby was THRILLED to get the pics in the mail...he still has them, and still talks about them. I can't wait to be able to give back to other families the way Ali & OpLove gave to Mike and I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment