Sunday, March 15, 2009

Old Town Flora


It's been a crazy couple of weeks so I'm a bit behind on adding some new pics to my blog, so I'll be playing catch-up tonight....
I was really pumped to have my new lens arrive in time for a trip to San Diego over the last 4-day. What a beautiful place to break it in! My hubby and I love, love, love that city; we played the parts of tourists as well as tour guides to our friends who were in from Pittsburgh.
While our crazy dog Quilla is a fan of Dog Beach, Old Town is one of our favorite parts of the city. (mmmm....cravin' some Cafe Coyote right now) Lots in bloom right now!


3 comments:

  1. Fun! What new lens did you get?! :) New lenses are like Christmas morning in a box showing up at your front door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...you are making me soooooooooooo home sick. My mom is a docent at Torrey Pines...and she lives in Del Mar. You were so close! Seriously, NEXT time I'm there, you need to come back and we need to go do some photo walks together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i loved torry pines....lol, smh and mag...

    ReplyDelete