Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Chacko Family




Zeus & his favorite people make up a super sweet family, and it was my pleasure to get to photograph them outside their beautiful home in Maryland this past Monday morning. After a week dedicated to the triathlon I was competing in, I was so excited to put down the sneakers and swim goggles and pick my camera back up!


I love getting to photograph families at their homes; having a setting so personal gives extra special significance to the portraits...not to mention it always seems to flow so smoothly for kids & pets since they are in a environment they can feel relaxed and familiar with. When you think about locations for your next family session don't be so quick to rule out your own yard!


A cool summer morning, bare feet on green grass, and getting to play with a fun little furry friend...that's what childhood memories are made of! Thanks so much you guys for welcoming me to your home to capture these moments for you. I really enjoyed getting to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment