Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweet Liberty {The Patrick Family}



One of my favorite benefits of being a photographer is getting to work with so many wonderful families; meeting everyone and getting to experience so many special personalities & moments is something I truly cherish. Sometimes, though, I get an extra special treat - the opportunity to photograph a family that's close to my heart. This was one of those sessions...proud new papa Eliot was the Best Man at my wedding {almost six years later everyone still talks about his speech} and last year Mike & I were there to help him celebrate his marriage to his gorgeous wife, Crystal. I don't think there's enough words to describe how ecstatic I was to be able to catch up with the two of them and finally meet their sweet new baby girl, Liberty. 

Parenthood looks amazing on you two...congratulations again!
Miss Libby was not the happiest of campers in the tutu, but I still think she looks so stinkin' cute, even with the tears. {and how could I ignore her Mom's awesome shoes?}


No comments:

Post a Comment