Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Santos Family










Saturday afternoon I got to "chill out" {nothing like an airconditioned studio on a 100+ day!} with the Santos family...and that meant not only getting to play with their adorable Maya again, but also get some snuggles in with her new baby brother, Jackson! {I gotta say, Fort Irwin just has the cutest kids...everyone complains about the water here, but there must be something good in it! hehehe}

I'm so glad I got the chance to work with you all again before you head off to "greener pastures!" Congratulations again on your little man...he's a keeper! hehehe

I'll be finishing up your gallery soon ... and {oh my goodness! so behind on this...sorry!} will be posting pics from the past couple weeks' sessions onto my Facebook page for you all to tag. Time is just a-runnin' away from me this week ! Ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment