Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Coffee Table Books

I've been plugging away at a lot of custom designed books & collages this week, which is always fun, since each one takes on it's own personality. I thought I'd share a few pages from a couple of the coffee table books I've finished...

This family I had the joy of doing several sessions with, and we became great friends...but of course we had to face the inevitable Army PCS - boo! But, that made working on this book all the more special since it brought back a lot of great moments full of laughter. This is the second book I've designed for them in the past 2 years, and since Mom is a graphic designer it's like designing for my "art-brained-twin"... fun!!













These next pages are from the wedding album of Stephanie & Damon. I love being able to work with couples to tell the story of their day...and Stephanie was such an organized bride! When we sat down to talk about the photo selections, she not only had the image numbers but also little descriptions...too cute!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment