Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Three Amigos {sisters}


Kiernan's little look of exhasperation here is pretty much how I felt the past three months not being able to
be behind my lens...I can't even begin to describe how awesome it feels to be back up and running - both literally and figuratively!


I have to admit that I was a nervous wreck all day yesterday...it felt like before my very first session all over again with the butterflies in the tummy! But it felt just like old times once these gorgeous gals got here...whew!


I've had the pleasure of working with this family a few times now, and they're always just so relaxed and fun to be around. I was thrilled that they'd be my first session ...


So thank you, girls, for making the butterflies go away! I had a great time working with you again!


Hope you enjoy your sneek peek...and your spring break!






No comments:

Post a Comment