Friday, April 10, 2009

Adorable!


Oooooo is this little man so adorable! We did an evening photoshoot for this 11 week old cutie, and I just love the little grin on him peeking over Dad's shoulder. He was such a calm and patient little guy- we did several changes and themes, and he was such a good sport the whole time. Mom and Dad were so sweet to watch interacting with him, too. You may have noticed that Dad's name isn't on his uniform- for safety and privacy, I will blur out names on military uniforms in photos I post on my blog or use on my website. The names won't be blurred out on any portrait orders, though. I will continue to do this for any patriot portraits. And speaking of patriotic portraits- don't forget to check out the blog post on "Hugs from Home!" The first part of my paperwork has been completed with OpLove; within 30 days I'll be officially added to their website...I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment