Sunday, April 12, 2009

The 39,600 calorie shot







I just had to post a few more from this little guy's session! I just love how the lollipops turned out....(and for the record, that's 39,600 calories worth of lollipops...and that little baby is just as sweet!)
Mike and I are headed to San Diego to begin the first round of his chemo...I'm anxious for this all to be over for him. I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers, well wishes, and offers of help & support! I've had a few people ask, so I do just want to make sure you all know that I am still booking session. Obviously Mike is my first priority, but we will be back here between sessions and both want to keep life normal :-) Please don't hesitate to call or e-mail - I will have my cell and computer with me this week, but with limited access; I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great Easter! Smiles, Missie










1 comment: