Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One "Sweet" Deal!

Some cool new things to be looking out for at the studio...

First, I'm VERY excited to be partnering up with Rhonda from "All About Cake" here on post!
We're hammering out the details for a 1st Birthday special. We'll capture those precious
1st- taste -of -cake moments with a photo session including a mini cake from Rhonda, and you'll
also get a cake for the actual birthday celebration as well!

Lots of cool new props for me to play with, too! Butterfly Wings, a Rocking Horse, some vintage hats, gloves & necklaces, funky chair (I LOVE that antique store in Barstow....) ...and a reflective floor, tule skirt, oversized flower, & chef's hat are in route. I can't wait to play around with these!

Coming soon to my website : Information about another mounting option for your portraits & details about customized photo books.

And finally, some updates on Art Lessons and custom Works of Art...

Session II for the group Art Lessons for Home Schoolers will be starting in mid February. If you participated in the first session, you'll be receiving the information via e-mail from me tomorrow. Please feel free to share this with any friends that are interested. If you, or someone you know, would like more details about this art class please contact me- missie@sunflowerstudiosite.com.

Between photo sessions, private & group art lessons, and requests for custom artwork, my calendar is filling quickly! It's a great thing, and I can't thank you enough for keeping me on my toes. Please keep checking out my blog and website & visiting me at my table at post events!

No comments:

Post a Comment