Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birth Announcements


This weekend I had fun creating several birth announcement designs for two families. I don't have this size added to my site yet, so I wanted to post some examples and info on these. Both these announcement examples are 4x7, and are printed in sets of 25. (envelopes included) $30 per set...and that includes the design services!


Both familes selected which photos they wanted to use, the wording, card size, and colors. I created several design variations for them to choose from. This is the same process for any invitation, card, or announcement you'd like for me to create for you.


For one of the designs, the family has a theme that I will be carrying over onto a headboard & footboard for them. They sent me some examples of styles they liked, so I played around with that theme for them. Fun, fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment