Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good {old} Fun!

When Kally first contacted me to schedule a family session I thought "she seems like a lot of fun!" Then, as we were texting ideas back and forth, she tells me about this car her hubby has restored; I felt like I hit the jackpot! That same day I scored a vintage couch I'd been oogling over for a while...double jackpot!! The session theme was coming together! Needless to say - I'd been looking forward to getting to use these two vintage "props" for quite some time now...

How cool are these two?! And I'm lovin' the colors. I did a few different versions of these car shots and debated with myself forever over which ones to put up as the sneak peek, but kept coming back to these softer toned ones. {I could see these turned into a vintage "greetings from Ft Irwin!" postcard!}

As hard as it was to turn my back on the car, we had a couch to snuggle on...so here's some from that series...


{love the laughter!!}


And since I haven't posted a "family feet" picture in a while, here's a different little version of one...


Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek you three! Thanks again for bringing out the car...I had a great time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment