Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OpLove Session {Ft. Irwin, CA}








What a sweet family! I met up with them this past Friday night for an OpLove session, and absolutly hate that they've had to wait this long for a sneak peek...but my goodness! Between the conference I was at and this cold that just won't go away, Mon & Tues I just couldn't get to the computer to start working on this weekends' sessions. Luckily I think I've kicked the "tissue addiction" down to 2 boxes a day, and the headache is gone, so today I was finally able to sit down and start uploading!!
***
This family had these sweet "Daddy Dolls" that they've had since his past deployment. They snuggle with them every night, and so they brought those along for the session....
***
Dad's little girl told me she loves photography, and wants to be a photographer someday. (yeah!) So I showed her how to use my camera and let her snag a few pic of Mom & Brother to send to Dad. When I get a chance I'll post one of those on here as well :-) She looked like a natural to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment