Friday, March 2, 2012

The L Family {OpLove Photography}


OpLove Disclaimer: "The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."

Ahhhh...what a super sweet family these three are!! Little A was just smiles and flag-waving...
I'm starting to think there's truly something about little boys with names starting with "A". The two cuddliest little buggers around the age of one I've ever worked with have both had that in common....hmmmmm.....(I get to see the other one again next week! yeah!)

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of soaking up some warm sun and soft breezes downtown, and to make it even better I had the L family to enjoy it with! Dad is home on R&R,  and it was so sweet to watch him with little A...and they were such a relaxed family; they made my job easy.

Thanks "Ls" for a wonderful afternoon. I'm so glad I was able to capture these memories for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment