Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The T Family {downtown Fayetteville}

 I FINALLY had the opportunity to link up with this beautiful family to capture some memories for them...I say finally because it took four attempts before their session actually happened - craziness! We were originally supposed to link up back in November, but my surgery prevented that one from happening. The next two attempts Mother Nature was just being a plain old pain in the rear end; cold, rainy, and just plain miserable. But of course, all good things come to those who wait! Monday evening we linked up and enjoyed some sun, breeze, and lots of energy from little "G!" What a cutie!
 Like most little ones G's age, it was all about exploring and running around...we were going up steps, down steps, through puddles; we did stop long enough to check out Dad's ribbons on his Dress Blues...
it was definitely one of those "thank gosh for the 'high speed continous' setting" afternoons! Three quick snaps in one 'pose' and then off to the races! {I actually love those fast-paced little ones...keeps ya thinkin' on your toes!}

Mom and Dad are just so sweet; I love when parents can't help but 'glow' everytime they look at their little one. Dad especially just couldn't stop beaming when he looked at G; he left for Iraq when G was 4 months old, and you can just tell in the few months he's been home now he has just been soaking up all the joy & wonder of his now toddler. oh! Tug on the heartstrings!!!
I had to snag this one above; I shot through a city trashcan. I really need to thank city officials for placing trashcans downtown that have a bit of an art deco design to them - it makes them fun to play with!

T family, thank you so much for your patience in rescheduling your session! I'm so glad we finally had the opportunity to capture these moments for you! You are wonderful to work with, and I look forward to sharing the rest of  your gallery with you oh-so-soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment