Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{All-American} Smiles


In honor of the 4th of July, this past Saturday I shot a series of patriotic-themed sessions over at the Sandy Basin Community Center. First up was this adorable trio - Katie, Daniel, and Nathan! {miss Katie definetly knew how to work the camera!!}


This was my first time doing mini-sessions...and I am thrilled with how they went! I was nervous that I was going to feel like I didn't have the chance to really get to know my families the way I normally do with my full sessions...but these three were so full of personality, it made the session go super smooth. I'll certainly be offering more mini-session events in the future :-)

You three were so much fun! Thanks for coming out to make me giggle on Saturday morning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment