Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few more...


So "Murphy's Law" has kicked into effect, and of course right when it's the most inconvenient of times (can anyone say "busy season?!!) I've been hit with a terrible ear ache that just hasn't gone away for weeks (yes, weeks!!) now...and it's gone from "ok, I can bear with this 'till the meds kick in" to "AAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!" Nothing - I mean nothing - the Drs have given me is helping, and now we're to the point of getting a CT scan to figure out what the heck is going on. NOT COOL!!
***
So, what's the moral to this story? I don't know...but since I can't sleep at night (but then whind -why does that not look spelled correctly- up falling asleep at the computer the next afternoon) I've been a little "punch drunk" and so I played around with a few of these images from the session the other night. I wanted to show you how cute the little Christmas Tutu was that they brought, and (it's hard to tell on this smaller version) the "fade out" on the guitar from color to black & white...
***
I'm uploading their gallery right now, actually, and then it's on to proof this AM's session. Still plugging away at the wedding - and have two sessions this weekend and an event this week...trying, trying, trying to get it ALL proofed before we leave for Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment