Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Big Weekend is Here!!!

Kinda weird to be posting something without any pics to go along with it....but there'll be plenty of pics to come! The big weekend is finally here..............wedding time!!! Yeah!!! The big event is Saturday, but I'll be going to the rehearsal tomorrow to see what the flow of the ceremony will be and meet all the family and get a sneak peek at the decorations and all the fun stuff. I've met with the Bride & Groom a few times now, they're super sweet so I'm honored to be capturing their special day for them. It's an evening wedding, but I'll be spending the day with them capturing all the pre-wedding moments....can't wait! This Bride has nerves of steel...she's doing the hair of not only the bridesmaids, but also her own....I give her a TON of credit!! I couldn't even paint my own toenails on my big day I was so shaky! (I have to clarify - I wasn't getting cold feet...I was just too excited .... and working on noooooooo sleep since all the groomsmen kept us gals up all night doing practical jokes......) So anyway....more to come on the big weekend....have a great one! Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment