Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Carla & Bowe












Talk about getting lost in each other's eyes! This gorgeous couple just had the sweetest and most sincere "google-y eyes" for one another...I love it! They're big day is coming up in June - they're tying the knot in Vegas at a gorgeous mansion, and then heading off on an awesome honeymoon. (ya know...I do travel....hint hint...I pack pretty light- as long as I have my camera and about 80 pairs of shoes I'm good...you'll never know I'm there....OK, OK...I'll settle for a postcard and some hints on what to do when Mike and I get there next year...) They met here on post, so we did several different locations around Irwin. Their first date was to the wineries in Temecula, so we tied that theme into some of the pics as well. I really enjoyed getting to know you both. Can't wait to meet the new puppy and see the wedding & honeymoon pics. Congratulations!! And as a little gift for your big day, you get a free 8x10 of your choice to use in the mat & frame you have for everyone to sign :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment