Friday, November 28, 2008

Reverse order




So better late than never on getting this post up - a little reverse order on these as I like to post the blogs to give families a "sneak peak" before they see the online gallery, but it's crunch time for getting holiday orders in so I wanted to make sure they had their galleries first.
Three great sessions last weekend with three great families....three more this weekend. I've also been working on some customized cards and collages, so I'll be posting those soon and adding that info to the website.
Group art lessons are in full swing and I've really enjoyed working with those great young artists in the classes. Hard to believe the first block of home school lessons are almost done, but I certainly look forward to more to come with them! My private lessons are doing a great job on their projects as well! Busy, busy....needless to say I'm not out braving the malls today!!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment