Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celebrating 50 Years {Happy Anniversary}


Friday evening I took a ride out to the gorgeous Carolina Inn  at the Pinehurst Golf Resort to meet up with Brenda & Chris, who were celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary ... with all their family!
What an incredibly special moment to have everyone together to celebrate such a beautiful milestone.

With family flying in from as far away as California, I was bummed to see dark clouds rolling in as I drove towards the resort; but there was no raining on this parade! By the time the guests of honor showed up, the skies had cleared and the sun was back out...not that it would have mattered with this group; they were such a laid back and fun crew! Reminded me of my Chicago family...always so fun to be around, and no matter how long it's been since we've been together it's like we never missed a beat...

 Brenda & Chris were surprised with this family photo by their 7 children and their families. Who wouldn't cherish having a photo like that? We also took the opportunity to capture individual family portraits...goodness, what a good looking group!

{I love this group shot above of Brenda & two of her grandkids....easy to tell who they got their gorgeous eye color from; Gotta love genetics!}

Brenda & Chris, Congratulations again on 50 beautiful years together and the wonderful family you created. I'm so glad I got to meet you both and help you celebrate your day. And to the rest of the Christianson crew...thanks for being so great! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment