Monday, August 30, 2010

Jack {he's finally here!}

Meet sweet little Jack...just 19 days old!     


7 lbs, 3 oz and 19.9 inches of pure cuddly joy



I met this beautiful new Mommy a few months ago when we were planning her maternity session, and we instantly hit it off. I just couldn't wait to finally meet her little "Piggy!"  I'm still amazed at how lucky I am to get to meet the people I meet, and to be able to share in such amazing moments of their lives....


Jack was in a bit of "serious" mood Saturday night, and definetly preferred being bundled up tightly over letting us get a lot of him in his birthday suit. He slept the first bit of the session, but decided he'd much rather be aware of what portraits I was taking. Apparently he'd decided that he was going to rule out any possibility of his Mom & Dad having some nakey shots to eventually share in his high school year book. (he'll be diassapointed that I did get his little naked rump...but Mom & Dad won't be!)


His Dad may have set a world record for the longest continual singing of a lullaby ... it was so sweet!

Congratulations, Trisha & Kyle! And thank you again for the honor of capturing this moment for you. I was thrilled to also get to meet Grandma & Grandpa ... it's always so fun to get to know such wonderful families. You all are so warm and loving; Jack's one lucky little kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment